Thursday, June 30, 2016

Clintons Just Can't Play It Straight

Good Thursday morning, Friends,

I woke up to a report on MSNBC this morning that Bill Clinton held his plane on the tarmac in Phoenix yesterday to have an impromptu meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, when he found out her plane was also there.

No one knows what they talked about, but he claimed it wasn't about the Justice Department's investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server. Really? A day after Hillary's personal aide Huma Abedin was deposed by them?

Again, this is just another example of questionable Clinton behavior. How easy would it have been to avoid this meeting that reeks of impropriety?

I'd never put this past Bill Clinton, but I'm really shocked that someone as apparently brilliant as Lynch thought this would be okay.

You know, I was having a pretty crazy day and then I
get a call from Bill Clinton, and one thing led to another, and
next thing you know...I'm in big trouble!
Don't think for a moment that Donald Trump will whiff at this juicy fastball. He's absolutely going to hit it out of the ballpark.

Think about it. What if you or I were being investigated by the Justice Department? Do you think the Attorney General would agree to a private meeting with our spouse? I'm pretty sure that the answer would be...ummm, no.

We'll never know what they discussed. Believing it had nothing to do with the status of DOJ's Hillary probe, is like believing that $15 million in Wall Street campaign contributions have no effect on the way you see the world.

This is the kind of sleazy behavior we're in for under yet another Clinton administration. It'll be one thing after another for however long Hillary's tenure lasts.

As a lifelong Democrat, I'm having a really hard time dealing with what (as of now) appear to be my choices in November.

I'm not ready to tear the system to shreds by voting for Donald Trump, but supporting a candidate who I feel is morally reprehensible is a hard pill to swallow.

Please, Joe Biden, if you're physically able to handle just four years in office, not eight, please step up. Give us Democrats someone for whom we can be proud to vote.

You said you weren't in a good place to run right now. Please, Joe. Say it ain't so.

No comments:

Post a Comment