Friday, January 15, 2016

Ahead of the Curve Again

Well Friends, I'm not going to apologize for tooting my own horn, but I have nailed it with my prediction about an unholy alliance between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.

He promises he'll play nicer if I drop out of the race!

If you watched the GOP debate last night, The Donald pretty much offered up the vice presidency to his closest--but possibly Canadian--rival.

Trump brought up the possibility of Cruz as his running mate and then Cruz joked in reply the vice versa, ensuring the comment was not lost.

So far, MSBC's Chris Matthews is one analyst who noticed, and he won't be the last.

This all came in response to the legitimate birther conundrum surrounding Cruz, and fits nicely into the narrative of the prediction I posted earlier.

There is also now no doubt in my mind that Trump will be the Republican nominee. All the media is talking about his "quick learning curve." I say he may be learning, but more likely he's been playing all of us all along.

Originally, I believed Trump was the genuine Manchurian candidate; based on his close connections with the Clinton family. Aside from daughters Chelsea and Ivanka's close relationship, which is well-documented, there is more and more evidence surfacing that belies a strictly political or business relationship between the families.
I love you two knuckleheads. Bill you're the greatest. Hill, you run, and I've got your back!
I don't believe I was incorrect, but Trump's instant traction on the campaign trail may have convinced him of his own candidacy's possibilities, and large, sympathetic crowds may have proven intoxicating to the celebrity frontrunner.

Combine these factors with Trump's total belief in his own abilities to accomplish whatever he sets out to do, and Donald Trump morphed from likely Clinton shill to a genuine and formidable candidate. And now he can smell victory.

As a fellow alumnus of the University of Pennsylvania, I know that Donald Trump has to be extremely intelligent. As a Wharton School of Business grad, he is the cream of the crop.

Ben Franklin don't allow no dummies at his bidness skool
I'm no dope, and I was in awe of how much smarter Wharton students were than me, a mere member of the general student body at Penn. No one, I mean no one, got a pass at Wharton.

I'm beginning to believe that Trump is in total control of every minute detail of what he does, His campaign is another one of his brilliant marketing schemes; this time to get him elected president at relatively little cost.

Ironically, Trump's low-budget campaign gives credence to some of his most-repeated claims like he'll build a big wall and get Mexico to pay for it. After all, he's getting everyone else (like the media) to pay for his campaign.

Even more ironically Hillary Clinton, the candidate Trump could have been initially out to help, is quickly fading from the scene. Hillary will be out of the race prior to this summer's Democratic Convention.

We are going to see Donald Trump face off against Bernie Sanders in the general election. You read it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment