Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Donald Trump Deserves No Respect

Good Tuesday to you, Friends,

I'd like to warn you in advance about today's post, I've had it with Donald Trump's juvenile name calling, and I'm not going to hold back.

This nasty, exploitative, short-fingered. bleach-blond bully, is singlehandedly destroying the dignity of the United States Presidency.

His response to any criticism is with a personal attack on some physical trait or character flaw of the critic.

This is the tactic of someone with inferior intelligence and poor verbal skills. And it figures that most of his supporters are equally low brow (did you ever take a good look at Sean Hannity's hairline?).

He continues to double down on calling Senator Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas," which should have native Americans seething. This is tantamount to walking up to any Latino and calling him Pedro.

Like a sniveling little bully, he gives virtually all his rivals pejorative nicknames: Crooked Hillary, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, etc.

This disgraces the free world's most important office.

I thought he may get a little more presidential when the general election came around. Perhaps there was a side to Donald Trump that we didn't know about.

I was wrong; at least for all intents and purposes.

Just a few minutes ago, when I began writing this post, I was prepared to tell you that I was completely fed up with Trump's petty name calling.

I was prepared to write that from now on and until I write my very last post, I will refer to Trump exclusively as Nubbs--in recognition of his remarkably small and out of proportion index fingers and thumbs.

What do you mean that's small? That's big! And besides, that's only when it's soft.

Then, I was going to call him some of the nastiest names ever printed outside of the world's most disgusting book "Scrotie McBoogerballs."

But that would be stooping to his level. And while it's really tempting, as Michelle Obama said in her powerful and inspiring convention speech last night, "When they go low, we go high."

So that's what I'm going to do. I will treat Donald Trump with the respect that he hasn't earned, which, in fact, he continues to urinate away.

I just hope that renowned filmmaker Michael Moore is wrong.

Moore says that Donald Trump has identified and is exploiting an underlying national rage and is using his master marketing skills to manipulate the electorate.

Trump has convinced voters that the country is on a fast track down the tubes, and he's the only one who can save it.

He's aggravated that raw nerve so successfully, in fact, he's going to be elected president.

Fortunately, no one's right about everything--not even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment