Monday, September 26, 2016

A Few Thoughts About Tonight

Sorry for the late post, Friends,

I was out of town and away from my computer this morning on some personal business.

So much anticipation has built up overnight, and we're just a couple of hours from the first presidential debate.

I have a feeling that whomever you support will be the winner in your opinion, and that's generally how it goes.

Donald Trump will win over most of the recalcitrant of his party, and many younger non-aligned voters, if he acts like the President for 90 minutes.

Hillary Clinton will have to come across as likable for an hour and a half to win over the same group. That will be harder for her than Trump's task is for him.

The opinion in general that the bar is low for Trump and high for Hillary, and it's hard to disagree with that.
So you don't think I can be politically correct and presidential for 90 minutes?
F*ck you. Just watch me!

I've had a tough day, so I'm just going to sit back and watch it all unravel on TV. I hope you all enjoy the debate as much as I do.

I also hope it exceeds all of our expectations and provides some historic moments.

Being completely politically correct, which may be  the last time today you see it happen, let me say, "May the best person win."

See you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment