Monday, October 3, 2016

Hillary 4&OUT-->

Good morning once again, Friends,

With Donald Trump becoming less and less of a viable President virtually by the minute, we have several woeful options.

Now that we know for certain that billionaire Trump pays less income tax than hard-working Americans living just above the poverty line (as I predicted we'd discover back in May) any thoughts of his picking up Independent voters have vanished.

That, combined with his continuing insults of women and Latinos, clearly makes him anathema to the voters he needs to win over to supplement his unshakable base and win this election.

He's apparently not courting new voters. On the contrary, he seems to be intentionally repelling them. And as I've written about previously, he's signaling that he really doesn't want the job.

As an option, I've liked Libertarian Gary Johnson. But he hasn't resonated with enough voters to make it to debate number two on Sunday. And his flimsy grip on foreign affairs has weakened him.

His running mate, Gov. Bill Weld, is publicly praising Secretary of State John Kerry, and calling Hillary Clinton the most experienced candidate in the field. That almost sounds like an endorsement.

Without getting into the debates, the Johnson/Weld ticket has no chance. And that's pretty much a direct quote of the candidate himself.

The other choices, Green Party candidate Dr. Jill Stein, and conservative Evan McMullin, are throw away votes at best, or votes for Donald Trump at worst.

I'm afraid, Friends, we're down to a binary choice, like it or not.

I'm not sure where that arrow is pointing, but I think it
should be toward the 'Exit' sign.
Hillary is awful. But at least she's not a racist, and I've got to believe she's no misogynist. I am going to hold my nose and support her...sort of.

I've come up with an idea I believe I can live with.

And I think it accomplishes the historical goal of electing our first female president, while satisfying at least some of the needs of anyone who's got a stake in this presidential race, which is basically everyone on the planet.

I can support Hillary for one term, but then she's gotta GO!

At this stage in my life, four years has pretty much become a blip in time. And for most people beyond the age of 35, four years goes by pretty darn fast.

Hillary's not going to do anything much in four years to destroy our country. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is so thin-skinned he could get us incinerated--literally.

So I'm starting my own campaign of ambivalence for Hillary Clinton. I'm calling it: 'Hillary 4&OUT'.

I'd somehow like to incorporate Hillary's own red arrow, which seems to be pointing to the door anyway, into my logo for this new movement.

I hope you'll join me in it. Maybe someone out there even can come up with a slick design for a bumper sticker.

For me, and maybe for you, it's now: HILLARY 4&OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment