Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Trump TV Start Validates August Prediction

Dearest Friends,

Regular readers of this blog know that its premise is that you'll read it here first and then see it on the news sometime in the future.

If you happened to read a couple of my August posts, especially this one from August 21st, you'd have known months ago about what quietly started after the third presidential debate and is now a daily occurrence--Trump TV.

In the August post, I jokingly called it Trumpbart TV, in honor of Trump's then new campaign executive director Steve Bannon, who took a leave at the Alt Right Breitbart News Network to work for the Trump campaign.

If you'd have been talking about Trump TV back then, people would have thought you were full of crap.

But when I started this blog, I promised to give you inside information that would make you look like a genius...and I've delivered.

I was the first pundit to call Donald Trump the certain GOP nominee back in January, and the only one to predict Trump TV.

Check it out. The pictures are the same on all the TV sets. Just
exactly how it will be after Trump TV gets rolling and The Donald
somehow gets elected.

And the latter call was a full two months out in front of the current story. which is only now making the mainstream news. Back in August, the same media would have absolutely poo pooed it.

What I can't understand is why the news networks still haven't asked me on their air. It's not like they don't know about me.

It's also not that I have no TV experience. I began a 30-year-long career as a TV news reporter and anchor in 1977, and that's before most of the people you now watch every day on the tube were even born.

I was even inducted into the Nevada Broadcasters' Hall of Fame back in the summer of 2005.

Some 16,000+ people read this blog and among them are operatives at all the campaigns, the White House, and producers at CNN, MSNBC and FOX News.

They use material from Lew's Views all the time. President Obama even borrowed my "stop whining" line about Donald Trump a few days ago

My wife watches the 24-hour news networks and is amazed at how much they lift directly from me.

For all this I'm extremely flattered and grateful, but I want my 15 minutes of fame.

I have an HD home TV studio with high-speed Skype all set up and ready to go from a previous gig. And I work cheap.

Maybe its just that the media is too insecure to let a relative unknown show them up.

And, by the way, I know you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment