Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Calling BS on the Hillary Campaign

Good morning again Friends,

I apologize for no post yesterday. After spending two days stranded in the no-stoplight town of Vega, TX with my little red car broken down with a bum starter, I was able to get her push started and back tracked 35 miles to a repair shop in Amarillo.

A lot of nail biting and $198 later, she's back on the road, and we should make Las Vegas by this afternoon.

A big shout out from Grants, New Mexico to my wife Lana and my close friend and dedicated follower Bonnie, who lives about 40 miles up the road in Gallup. She's a genuine conservative and true patriot, and is digging deep trying to find something about the presumptive GOP nominee that she can like. So far, no luck.

As for Hillary Clinton's campaign, with the FBI investigation of the candidate's private email server reportedly ramping up, and she having been decimated in four out of the last five contests against Bernie Sanders, now her campaign is trying to dodge a debate before the delegate-rich New York primary.
C'mon, you don't really want to know what I told Goldman-Sachs. I didn't mean it anyway.
You know, I just say things sometimes. It's all about making the audience like me.
It's not negative to poke holes in your opponent's record. It is pretty much the standard.

What Hillary objects most to is that she has no plausible reason for not releasing the transcripts of the three speeches she gave to Goldman Sachs for $675K. I, personally, would like to know what she said to the kings of Wall Street.

Not releasing the transcripts leaves it open to my imagination, and I can tell you I have a pretty big one.

Bernie is not negative. If you want to see negative, just look across the aisle.

Hillary is vulnerable, and she's in damage control mode trying to plug the ever-increasing holes in a sinking boat.

Ducking genuine issues may make it easier for the candidate to stick to her narrative, but obviously the public isn't buying it judging from Bernie's recent landslide wins.

Hillary's strategy sounds like whining to me, and a whiny president is not an image that this country can afford to project.






No comments:

Post a Comment